A limited-stay visa (type C) can be issued for the following activities:
- Occupational activities
- Non-occupational activities
Occupational activities include:
- Activities on a ship, floating devices or installations operating in Indonesian waters, continental shelves and in the
- Indonesian EEZ;
- Activities as clergy;
- Professional activities on a freelance basis;
- Commercial filming activities with the permission of relevant authorities;
- Monitoring the quality of goods and production;
- Inspection or audit of branches of a company in Indonesia;
- Support Service;
- Installation and repair of machines;
- Non-permanent activity in the context of a construction project;
- Art, music or sports;
- Professional sports;
- Medical care;
- Prospective foreign workers as part of an ability test.
Please note: Occupational activities may only be conducted with a work visa type C312.
- Operation of foreign investments (C313/C314);
- Conducting scientific research (C315);
- Participation in formal education and training courses (C316);
- Family Reunion (C317);
- Repatriation (C318);
- Second Home (further information still outstanding).
Foreign nationals entitled to apply for the family reunion visa include:
- Foreign national wishing to join their Indonesian husband or wife;
- Foreign national wishing to join their husband or wife who is in possession of a limited residence permit or an unlimited residence permit;
- Children from the legal marriage between a foreign national and an Indonesian national;
- Unmarried children under the age of 18 (foreign nationals) whose parent (father/mother) is legally married to an Indonesian national;
- Unmarried children under the age of 18 who wish to join their parents (foreign nationals) who are in possession of a limited residence permit or unlimited residence permit.
For the visa requirements please see here.
Last modified: 14.09.2022