Joint with the Ministry of Foreign Affair
Information regarding CPNS admissions from the Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs can be followed through:
- Website https://e-cpns.kemlu.go.id
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs social media
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs opens opportunities for final year students who intend to carry out an internship program at the Indonesian Embassy in Berlin.
Of all the work units in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Directorate of Public Diplomacy, the Directorate of Information and Media and the Department of Foreign Policy Research and Development (BPPK) are work units that often accept students in the Indonesian Embassy in Berlin’s internship program. The list of other Work Units can be seen at: https://kemlu.go.id/berlin/en/lists/del_jabat_dan_staff/category-official-and-staff
In general, the requirements for applying for an internship program at the Indonesian Embassy in Berlin are as follows:
- Application letter for apprenticeship program addressed to echelon II leaders related to the purpose and objectives of the apprenticeship.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official value transcripts
- Certificate from the campus.
- Preferably have English language skills.
- Minimum of 5th-semester tuition
- The internship program at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs lasts for a minimum of 2 (two) months
- Considering that there are quite a lot of applicants for the Indonesian Embassy in Berlin internship program, applicants should first contact the relevant Work Unit to find out about the availability of apprenticeship vacancies.
- Applicants can contact the Indonesian Embassy in Berlin at (+49 30 47807-200) and request to be connected to the Work Unit of interest to the internship to obtain an explanation as well as a technical internship program.