Other Types Of Visa
a. Visa for filming permits:
Applications must be submitted through the Press Department of the Indonesian missions in Germany (Embassy in Berlin or Consulate General in Hamburg and Frankfurt) based on the area of applicant’s office. The grant of visa is subject to approval of a number of relevant authorities in Jakarta. The processing time usually takes 30 days.
- Film permit writting,
- Application form: download the application
- Shooting in nature conservation area requires special permits (SIMAKSI) from the General Director of Nature Conservation, Minister of the Environment ,
- Certificate from the broadcaster of the TV station,
- Passport copies and CVs of all travelers,
b. Visa for media reports or other journalistic purposes:
Applications must be submitted through Press Department of Indonesian missions in Germany (Embassy in Berlin, Consulate General in Hamburg and Frankfurt) based on the address of the applicant’s office. The grant of visa is subject to approval of a number of relevant authorities in Jakarta. The processing time usually takes 30 days.
- Application Form
- Written application with detailed description of your project. (in the case of film shots, titles, a summary of the story, with photos, the location and focus of your photos,
- Guarantee of a sponsor in Germany or Indonesia (original), who undertakes to pay for all costs, in German and (or) in English (please note: for teams, a separate guarantee statement must be issued for each member of the team;
- Contact person in Indonesia (Curriculum Vitae), who takes responsibility during your stay. (If possible, this contact person should confirm in a certificate that she is your contact person. ) Please send this certificate to email@example.com )
- Copy of your passport and your press pass,
- A copy of your flight reservation that shows the date of your arrival and departure,
- List of Interview with the responsible employee of the press department after submission of the documents (this deadline agreement necessary
- Statement to present report of the press covering, Download of the application form for media reports)
In addition, the listing of the rotary work equipment for legalization purpose is to be applied for. This application must expressly include the following points:
- Legalization of the turning equipment,
- Name of the person responsible for the equipment.
For this, the travel copy of the person must be attached.
Subsequently, the transfer slip of the fees (€ 20,00) must also be attached.
Once Jakarta has decided on your application, you will receive a message from us with the following content:
- The request to send or bring your original passport to the embassy (if we have not send it before)
- the request to send a copy of the transfer fee of the handling fee of 50 euros (per visa) and telex fee of 10, – euros (per visa) to us (if we have not previously received this). Please note that the above fees are always to be paid separately
- the request to send a stamped envelope for a registered letter or to bring it by (if we have not received it before, or you do not pick your pass personally)
Once you have met the requirements mentioned above, your visa application can be processed by the embassy.To speed up the application process, you can first scan all documents in color and with the subject “copy visa application” by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The account connection is as follows:
Account Owner: Indonesian Embassy
IBAN: DE47 1004 0000 0266 0108 00
Account number. : 2660108
Bank code: 100 400 00 (Commerzbank Berlin)